What is G. Loomis’ Return Policy?
- Full priced merchandise with original tags, unopened items in new and saleable condition returned within 30 days of the original shipment will receive a refund or exchange.
- Discounted or discontinued merchandise with original tags, unopened items in new and saleable condition returned within 30 days of the original shipment will receive a credit only.
- Footwear return/exchange must be unworn and in new condition. Footwear packaging/boxes must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them-shoe boxes used as shipping boxes will not be accepted.
- Exchanges are subject to availability
- We cannot accept COD returns.
- If an item has a non-conformity in materials or workmanship, please see G. Loomis’ warranty page for details
How will I be refunded for my return?
- In most cases your refund will automatically go back to the original form of payment used for the purchase. It can take up to 10 additional business days to inspect and process returned items, once they arrive at our facility.
Can I return or exchange an item without a receipt?
- For GLoomis.ca purchases, you can access and print a copy of your receipt.
- One of our Customer Service Agents can look up the receipt for your purchase.
- G. Loomis will not accept any returns for exchanges or credit unless purchase receipt can be identified or accompanies the return.
Why was my return declined?
If your return was declined for any reason, the order will be shipped back to you and you should receive it within 7 business days. A return may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- Your return was outside of the return window.
- The item appears worn or used.
- The item was opened.
- The item was non-returnable or non-returnable if opened.
- A purchased receipt did not accompany the return or a receipt could not be identified.
- The Returns department was not able to locate the order number or other information needed to process the return.
- The item was damaged by improper use or accident.
Are shipping charges refunded for G. Loomis returns?
Shipping charges may be refunded depending on the reason for your G. Loomis return and in Shimano Canada’s sole discretion. If your shipping charges are not refunded, please call Customer Service at 1-866-491-5229 to see if you're eligible for a refund. You may not be refunded for shipping charges if:
- The return was not due to an error by Shimano
- The return was declined by our Returns Department.
If you placed an order and have not received it yet, you can refuse your order when the shipper delivers your package. When we receive the returned items, we will credit your account for the price of the items and any shipping costs.
How do I report a missing item from my G. Loomis order or my G. Loomis order is missing?
- Please contact a Customer Service Agent at 866-491-5229 and have your order number available.
- Please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and have your order number included in the email.
- Shimano Canada assumes no liability for loss or damage of returned or missing items, orders, packages or product.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. Shimano cannot be responsible for an item(s) that does not arrive at our facility.
Help with Return Policy
- If you have any questions regarding this Return Policy or your return, please contact us at 1-866-491-5229 Monday-Friday between 8:30 am and 7:00 pm Eastern.
- Shimano Canada Ltd. reserves the right to VOID any claims
- Shimano Canada Ltd. reserves the right to change, amend or modify the terms and conditions of this Return Policy.